Visiting UBC is easy! You will be welcomed by a warm and friendly congregation.
Here is a typical Sunday:
Where is UBC?
We are on the northwest corner of Malcolm Ave. and Wilshire Blvd. in Westwood, the entrance is on Malcolm. Map.
- Worship service starts at 11am in the main sanctuary.
- Morning coed Bible Study or Prayer Time meets from 10:00 to 10:45am.
- Kids join in worship and are welcomed to join the main service or participate in the kids programming.
- Before service coffee and tea are available, for a time to visit or relax.
- Please join us at 12:15 for lunch in the Family Room on the lower level of the church.
What about parking?
There is a parking info area with an easy-to-spot parking sign on Malcolm Ave., with parking attendants who will be glad to help you. Some parking is available in front of the church on Malcolm or next to the church on Wilshire Blvd. We also give out free parking passes so you can park close by in the neighborhood.
What do I wear?
Dress is casual.
* Nursing mothers can use our comfortable cry room to nurse and also enjoy the service in privacy.